View Single Post
Yay, finally The favorites menu in Bookmarks menu is FIXED hooray.

Now for me,

1) Visited link colors STILL refuse to change in some web sites (Safari 2&3 have same problem) , one such example is http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx

2) Some pages randomly wont load my style sheet, refreshing some pages, this forums included continue to load a page with out my style sheet.

3) URL Auto Complete, sis still completing based on alphabetical order rather than displaying the main host address first like Safari. If i type " forums.applei " i want the ROOT url (forums.appleinsider.com) but OW is always showing a MASSIVE list of URLS of previously read threads, it takes along time to scroll the list just to get the root domain. I want an option so that the BookMark&History Auto Complete returns the ROOT url first, then if i want a specific other url I can scroll the list.

4) Styled buttons, drop down menus, check box's etc are forced upon us by the web designer. I want the option to have pages display ONLY Aqua elements, be this via a preference or some code to enter in my custom style sheet. A simple on/of preference will be preferred.

5) Enhancement- Javascript function 'don't let scripts hide toolbars'

6) Offline Mode like IE that works reliably to use what is in cache when not network connection is available (traveling).

7) Finally, The BIG ONE- HORIZONTAL TAB BAR (with option to rearrange tabs)

I await the future