View Single Post
I sent an email to the Ninjas, but thought I'd post here in case someone has any advice.

- I just bought OmniFocus for Mac Desktop and OmniFocus for iPhone (I'm using iPhone 3G on AT&T) this week.
- Been using them for about 2-3 days now.
- I'm sync'ing via WebDAV using the free SwissDisk account I found mentioned on the forums
- I'm sync'ing ONLY my Macbook desktop client and the iPhone together - nothing else.

My iphone sync is taking 30-45 seconds or so (to sometimes a couple minutes) (even on WiFi). I checked my stats and they were showing:
- 15 projects
- 44 actions
- stored in 267 zip files

Then I found advice in this thread to sync both clients twice each within one hour. So I sync'd both of them twice, alternating from Macbook to iphone sync, and did all these syncs back to back to compact the database. Now my stats show:
-17 projects
- 51 actions
- stored in 299 zip files!!

Why in the world would I have almost 300 zip files? I have nothing to archive - I just started using the software 2 days ago. I've only crossed off about 6-8 actions as complete.

I will note that I have had TWO crashes of OmniFocus on my Mac after I open my Macbook and it's been hibernated. Maybe that's a culprit?