Thread: Feature Request
View Single Post
(Where do we submit features requests ?)

OG 4.2.2 (well, it is an older PowerBook with a 2GB max, so I am not about to load Leopard, which 5,x needs. Besides, I am quite happy with it.)

1 I need a button (that I can place on the Toolbar) to Edit/Shape/MakePointsEditable. For the same reason, other will need Edit/Shape/SubtractShapes, Edit/Shape/IntersectShapes and Edit/Shape/UnionShapes. The Toolbar is getting crowded, though. The Lock button works correctly (if you drag it from the Customise Toolbar; the default is legless), and I have gotten used to the keystrokes for it, so at the least, I need keystrokes for it.

2 There is a bug in the Inspector, it happens to most but not all the items, and it is not consistent.
• Let's say I have a finished drawing, with 16 objects, all set to Shadow of black 000000.
• I decide I want to change the Shadow to grey 999999.
• One object at a time, I select the object select the Shadow Inspector, select the colour well, and select grey.
• Now as far as I am concerned, from the second object onward, I should be able to select the object, select 000000.
• it allows me to do that about 60% of the time
• 40% of the time, it forgets, loses context, and I have to select the colour well again
• it also happens when resetting colours and elsewhere, and is encountered in exactly the same set of steps above (but working with colours, etc), therefore I think it is a bug in the context manager.
(and please do not come back and tell me that I can choose a group of objects together via Canvas/Selection, and reset the colour or Shadow in on stroke: no, that is not that point, and I am using a simple example here, to describe the problem clearly.)

Cheers

Last edited by DerekAsirvadem; 2010-05-02 at 07:31 AM..