View Single Post
We'd probably want to take a look at your database to know exactly what's going on, I can give a couple of examples that may look like this:

A project or action has a due date in your "soon" window, but a start date that hasn't arrived yet. Example: an action is due tomorrow at 5pm, but the project has a start date of tomorrow at 9am.

We have a feature request open for detecting cases where the due date is before the start date, but we haven't been able to add that yet. If your action is in that state, that could cause the overdue one you're seeing.

Make sure to check both the action, the project, and any action groups that may be involved: OmniFocus looks all the way back to the root of the project structure and uses the earliest date it can find for those badges.

If those don't help you sort out what's going on here, zip up your database and send it as an attachment to the support ninjas; we can figure out what's going on here.

Side note - if you press the Power and Home buttons on your iPod or iPhone simultaneously, the screen will flash white and a screenshot will be added to your photo roll. It's handy if you want to capture a screenshot with no external camera handy.

Last edited by Brian; 2009-03-20 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: why do I never notice typoes until I've posted?