View Single Post
It makes some sense, but it isn't what is provided. The current implementation just gives you the closest one (not sure off the top of my head if that is closest by distance to travel or closest by straight-line distance, though I believe it is the latter). Being somewhat choosy about my groceries, I built up a search based on the names of the various grocery stores I patronize, on the theory that I probably am not going to be doing that errand far afield. It would be quite a bit easier to construct such a search with a real keyboard and maybe a bit of cut and paste!

Not immediately obvious to me that Omni really has the right pieces available to display a list of nearby choices and let you choose one. Have you seen any apps not provided by Apple or Google that do so? And how would this work when you have multiple location contexts with actionable items? It shows the closest one, as it does now, but you have some button to tell it you want to override the Location Services choice for a given context?