View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neb View Post
Quality development more so, but at such an early stage in a software's life-cycle it's not uncommon to still have a full team (not just three developers) working on the product.
I would like to note that while there are three coders who are dedicated to the OmniFocus desktop (not iPhone) application, there are not only three people contributing to this project. (Although there is an incredibly impressive wealth of knowledge between those three.)

When that meeting is called or a discussion is formed, there are at least three coders, two support ninjas other than myself, our support manager, at least one person from QA, one person from Marketing and our UI/Documentation person participating in discussions whence OmniFocus is born.

Although, if we count those there representing the voice of the users, I think it jumps to several thousand. :-)

(Sidenote: Brian and I discussed it and we've decided that the name of this thread is not currently representative of its contents. If y'all object, we can always change it back.)