View Single Post
UPDATE: It works now! See last few posts

Hello,

First of all I want to compliment you guys on an awesome desktop GTD application. I just started using it yesterday, it took me about 3 hours to transfer all my text list based GTD info to Omingroup.

Today I purchased the iPhone application. I set up WebDAV on my server and I am able to upload my info to the server. Once this is done, I see a folder called "OmniFocus.ofocus" in my WebDAV folder which contains about 4 MB of zip files. My backup files are a bit over 6 MB. When I click "Sync" again on my desktop app it pops up the following dialog box:

Your database couldn't be synchronized, because the copy on the server has been reverted since the last sync.

This was most likely caused by restoring from a database backup. Which copy of the database would you like to use? The other database will be saved in your database backup folder.

Of course I tell it to "Use Local Copy" and then it uploads it again. Then when I click "Sync" the same thing happens again.

Now when I sync my iphone it just gets about 44 items in the Inbox and nothing else.

=]

Any ideas on this one?

-Dave

Last edited by eecue; 2008-07-25 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: It works now!