View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
Thanks for the response Ken but if I enter the search "Abc store" OR "Xyz store" in GoogleMaps it displays both. I'm wondering is it because the stores I'm entering are physically opposite each other and OmniFocus, in trying to return only the closest one, omits both? Just a thought from a non-techie!
I'm not sure what's happening there either: I just changed one of my contexts to use a search similar to what you describe ("QFC store" OR "Safeway store") and it seems to be working fine for me: it's returning the nearby Safeway when my location is my house, and the nearby QFC when my location is Omni.

To dig into this further and figure out why it's not working for you, we'll probably need to get into specific details about exactly what business search you're entering, where you are when you do the search, what results you expected (i.e. what you see in Google Maps) and what incorrect results you're getting from OmniFocus. We may also need to add more diagnostics to a future build of OmniFocus, so it can enter a debugging mode where it reports more details about what it sends to Google's API and receives back. If you haven't already, could you start a dialog with our support ninjas about this? You can reach them at omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com.

Thanks!