View Single Post
I'm afraid I don't completely follow this. Having set up the sync with MobileMe, won't all three devices automatically sync to/from MobileMe without any further activation from me? And if so, what does it mean to say that I should "sync both when switching from one to another"? That sounds like I need to manually tell OF, hey, now sync any changes that I have made up to the cloud and download any changes in the cloud down to this device.

Or have I misunderstood you?

My understanding of the sync is that I can make changes on OF at home in the morning, on OF at work during the day, and on the iPhone as I go about the day, and still expect all three devices to show the same data (once they connect to the network if, as with the phone, they are sometimes out of range) without me doing something to maintain that sync. Is that incorrect?

Many thanks!

Abe Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
It's generally a best practice to work on one device at a time, and sync both when switching from one to another. The system doesn't require that though. It just makes things go a bit faster and predictably.