View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashosfrog View Post
- you're in DT, looking at something that needs to be turned into a task. There's a Rob Trew script for that! It makes a task in OF, complete with clickable link back to the item in DT.
- You've finished a project, and you want to file all your OF material into DT along with the other reference material you accumulated around the project. There's a Rob Trew script for that!
- You're in OF, thinking that you really need to nut this job out further. There's a Rob Trew script for that! It creates an OmniOutliner file in a DT folder corresponding to your OmniFocus project.
Thanks for the example situations. I have considered DTPO and really like its close integration. My was with DT being a closed DB that it would not play well with OF and as a result I would be maintaining g 2 different systems with duplicate info. If that happened I would be back to square 1 with time management.
The only other fears were: having to maintain multiple DBs or that the DB might become corrupted and I would lose access to my info.

I will search for Robs posts.