View Single Post
You owe the long suffering OO users a solution for synching outlines between the iPad and Mac versions. I'm not asking for the 100%-perfect-in-all-cases solution. I need ANY solution - even one that comes with a ton of restrictions. We need something that works for "typical" outlines. Get off your developer's high horse and get real about this situation. At this point, you've led me (and everyone else) on long enough. You say that there has been progress, but I no longer believe that. From my perspective the odds that you'll pop up again with another "mea culpa" message is just as likely as the odds of us seeing an "It's Finished" message.

I'm sorry but you owe us a solution. A sync solution was promised (and implied) in the product back when it was first delivered. Again, ANY solution is better than more delays at this stage. Heck, just put up a web page with "officially sanctioned" steps for how to use Dropbox - ANYTHING!

You "went dark" on us for most of the year and are now dark again and we're supposed to trust you? Santra and others wrote very nice responses to your previous updates. While I felt similar to how they did at that time, the reality now is that you've used up all that good will. Stop "feeling bad" and do something, anything NOW. Stop tilting at windmills trying to get the perfect solution and give us a workable solution at least for "normal" outlines.

- Chip