View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatingBones
Hello. I create tickets with OmniGraffle -- multiple copies of the same image on a page.
Do you do this by copy and paste or is there some magic automation for repeating them?
Quote:
I would like to be able to space out those images such that the spacing above and below the tickets is uniform and that the minimal number of cuts is used.
When I laid out something for the filofax in 'graffle I made the place holders by using boxes of the exact size required (in the "Geometry Inspector")
Then I nudged them together and laid them out in a sort of "page view" using "Zoom Out"

I also tried something similar using sticky labels. Here the pack had a sheet with a dummy layout and margin etc marked. Again I used the Inspector to layout everything precisely. Then I printed a "blank" and compared it with the "dummy"... just to be sure.

Not elegant, I know. But it looks like a ruler is your best friend. And if you have the Pro version you can save this as a template. Otherwise save as "blank" and make it read-only in the FInder (that _may_ work!)