View Single Post
Interesting...
I went to ~/Library/Caches in the Finder, then did "File - Info", in the "Sharing and Permissions" my name "lamp(Me)" have "Read & Write" Priviledge, and "everyone" have "No Access".

I then went to ~/Library/Caches/com.omnigroup.Omnifocus (after Omnifocus exited, this file is "recreated", and did "File - Info" on this folder, then I realized that "Sharing & Permissions", "you have custom access", with "system" having "Read & write", "(unknown)" having "Read only", and "everyone" "Read only". When I clicked the "+" trying to add myself in the "Sharing & Permissions", Finder crashed. I removed this "~/Library/Cache/com.omnigroup.omnifocus" folder, then ran "Disk Utility - Repair Permissions". Then reran Omnifocus to generate this omnifocus Cache file, when quit and click File-Info-Sharing & Permissions, click "+" to add myself ("lamp") Finder crashed again. It should be noted that when I went to the ~/Library/Cache and File-Info-Sharing & Permissions, click "+" successfully brought up the "Select a new user or group" dialog box.