View Single Post
This has been a constant problem for me too.

I have tried a MobileMe mail account, i.e., I have tried a Gmail IMAP account, e.g., (very unreliable results.) As well as a Gmail POP account (same poor results.)

I wonder if it is related to PowerPC versions of OmniFocus. I've spent time troubleshooting with the Ninjas, I'll get it working, and then, BOOM, it will start to fail again without warning or any change in configuration.

It's maddening because the GTD method requires a "trusted receptacle" but when I send an email from iPhone to OF, many times it's like I sent it straight to the garbage.