View Single Post
Has there been any progress on this bug? It is still happening with the latest version. I have an iPad, iPhone, and a mac desktop which is left on with omnifocus open all the time (acts as a server for other things too).

I have a few repeating daily or weekly actions that are by design supposed to repeat every day-- they are set up properly as "repeat every 1 day" or as required. They are specifically not "start again after" projects.

I am using the Omni sync server.

Throughout the day, I will bounce around to each of the clients as necessary, but I do most of my checking off from a mobile device. I almost always have an internet connection however, and I am led to believe that the sync is "near instantaneous." I can confirm it is pretty quick on the desktop, but I have seen lags with the mobiles (which I don't mind and can understand-- I don't need a battery sucking app).

However, if I am reading this thread correctly, we are advised to manually perform a full sync on our mobile devices each time we modify anything on the app before touching anything else to avoid this problem?

Perhaps a setting on the iOS apps is in order to toggle background syncing upon data change on or off (off, low, medium, high) so I can choose to drain my battery rather than deal with 30 duplicate self-cloning repeating daily tasks?