View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodiebrad View Post
I can't help feel like a lot of things on the OF for iPad versions were done in order to compensate for this or tacked on for that as opposed to implementing one cohesive vision.
Oddly enough, some of us feel like the iPad is the first place where they were able to get some things right :) Except for tasks that are Applescript assisted, or where having multiple windows is a big win, or being able to select multiple items and operate on them simultaneously, I generally prefer the iPad to the desktop, and both to the iPod/iPhone. I don't think I'm alone in this viewpoint, but that doesn't make yours wrong, of course.

Quote:
All I want to know is are MAJOR changes in the works? Have you guys been listening to the complaints? Are you working to pick off these negatives one by one and created a more streamlined experience?
Incremental changes so far, I'd say, but welcome. The @#$@# bouncing input box has been largely tamed, there's a back to home button, easier access to the drag and drop editor, etc.

I've never known Omni not to listen to complaints, but sometimes the changes don't come as quickly as one might like. Be sure to use Contact Omni to send in your laundry list of changes you want to see.