View Single Post
I'm pretty sure that I'm causing some confusing here and I apologize for not expressing clrealy enough what I intend to do.

Sync between iPhone & Mac works. But what I additionally need is a subscribed calendar which loads all due dates into ical. I had that setup perfectly under mydrive. then I switched to omnisync had some issues in general with time-outs and crashes which is why I switched back to mydrive.

since that I have the problem that in my subscribed calendar in ical I only see the due dates for the next 14-days. If that really is limited to 14-days, then

a) my memory plays bad tricks on me. I could swear I had due dates longer than 14 days in the future. :P
b) I don't see the point of that limitation

It's not much data traffic. Why not make it a month (that's not an insane amount of time to know the due dates for). Or even 2 or 3 months. I could live without having due dates from 2015 in my ical, but even if an important project is due in six months I'd still would like to see that in my subscribed calendar in iCal.

Am I crazy? Or is that a strange use-case scenario? For me that is perfect. I don't always want to start up OF to see what's next and having due-dates integrated in my iCal then on my jailbroken iPhone I can already see them showing up on the lock screen, which shows me all upcoming calendar items.

FYI: I am not refering to to-do sync with ical to-do list.

oh, and thanks for your patience with a somewhat difficult customer ;)

Last edited by FatalError; 2011-01-18 at 02:19 PM..