View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgler View Post
Hi, I have the exact same issue. Unfortunately, your tip doesn't help :(. I can only find the regular "OmniFocus: Send to Inbox" entry in the services list. The special clipping service (i.e. the one which automatically attaches the current email to the action item) is NOT listed here. How can I assign this shortcut, when - as mentioned above - I always get this red error message in the OmniFocus preferences?
The Send to Inbox clipping shortcut *is* the one that attaches the current email...the other shortcut is the one that brings up the Quick Entry box, and as it doesn't work through the Services menu, people don't seem to have any trouble with it.

So, make sure that you've got the Clip-o-Tron installed (click the button at the bottom of the Clippings Preferences in OmniFocus if needed), and that you've got Mail on Leopard (or later) selected in the list of clipping plug-ins, and that you are actually clicking on the message in the list of messages before attempting to clip (if the focus is in the other pane, you need to have some text selected).