View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreinke View Post
I happen to like the OF display just the way it is now. The display contains everything I need / want and it is easy to see-find-and use. I am not into "pretty" software, I want function and high visibility of the information I want and need with a glance and it is all there. The bells and whistles are there and easy to find without all the extra colors and fluff.
OK, I need to recall my previous post. I tried out Things awhile back but did not give it a full test, so I decided to give it another shot today. I took everything I had in OF and put it into Things and set it up exactly the same way (the best I could anyway, OF -vs- Things functionality). All the active projects, and someday/maybe, all the actions, etc. Then I spent little time just looking at it and aesthetically,... I decided that I do like the look of it a little better. I even like some of the functionality although I still think OF beats it. So, that being said, I wouldn't mind some visual design enhancements to OF.

Now, if I could only find some way of getting a Windows or Cloud version in there for OF........