View Single Post
Okay....I can admit to my misinterpreting the whole "does Omnifocus work for you now"...and beg forgiveness for immediately jumping to conclusions. Thanks for pointing that out and, as such, I offer humble apologies (while, at the same time, feeling like a complete "ass"!)
Still....yes, OF "works" for me..optimally, if I keep using the Mac version. BUT..like I said, my iPad really IS replacing my MBP, and, as such, I certainly look forward to a time when I won't be tied to the thing in order to obtain optimal use of OF. Especially now that I have developed "issues" with the strength and use of my arms and hands!
I know that once OF has been submitted to Apple, there will be no control as to the actual release date. Having a "clearer" estimate as to when it will be submitted, however, goes a long way towards easing my mind about the length of delay. I truly love OF....it's been a "lifesaver".....but with my physical condition progressively interfering with the use of the Mac version (lugging all of that weight around, for one)....I am at a "hyper-anxious" state regarding the iPad version! Not asking them to hurry...just want an "estimate"- and a
broad one at that (but more definitive than "soon")!! :)

Last edited by MissKaren; 2010-07-11 at 04:20 PM..