View Single Post
Well, it is true that more and more people are using mobile devices to browse the web and read e-mails, and it might also be that windows users are declining among the end-users as more and more youngsters are getting new macbook pros.

However, the reality is that most of the corporate world uses windows and it's not going anywhere nor is it a dying platform. In fact according to this article: http://www.readwriteweb.com/enterpri...enterprise.php 60% of Corporate desktops are still using Windows XP!

From a personal point-of-view: it doesn't really matter wheter I use a Mac or a PC as 90% of software works on both platforms. I use a macbook pro because I love the design and the engineering behind the laptop and the simplicity of OS X in my everyday life.

For work I use a powerful desktop PC as I can get 3x the power for the same price, as well as all parts that might go into the computer are cheaper and there is more variety. Windows 7 is the first windows I actually like. Sofware I miss when I use PC is Final Cut Studio, Omnifocus and OmniOutliner, but that's about it. Everything else I use is universal.

Last edited by devastat; 2011-06-28 at 10:35 AM..