View Single Post
I'm probably missing something very simple but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I have a perspective called 'Current Stuff' which holds the 2 or 3 projects I'm working on right now (It's sort of like a 'today' list but I like to have the full project lists so I can get a full feel of the context and many items aren't sequential so I can chose at any time to do any one of them). At some point, however I need to add/subtract projects as my priorities change etc. Normally, I want to add in a project that I have already created but isn't visible in this 'Current Stuff' perspective. What I would like to do is just highlight the project in a different window and drag and drop it into my 'Current Stuff' perspective and have it become visible and then I'd snapshot the perspective to save this new view. However that doesn't work. The painful way I do it instead is to view everything and recreate the perspective that I want. Which is annoying especially during crazy weeks where my priorities are changing quickly and unexpectedly. There's got to be a better way to do this than start from scratch each time, yes?

Thanx!