View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
What's wrong with a saved perspective that groups by due date and closes all but the "Due Today" group? Sure, you can build an Applescript that will spit out a list of just the things due today, but that will take some doing (as evidenced by the fact that you are asking about it instead of already doing it), and your list will be elsewhere, so you'll have to go back to OF to check the things off as you do them.
Well, I could, but that wouldn't give me what I want. Strictly speaking I should have said that I want to get the things that are due today or earlier - I can't seem to see a grouping that will do that. Instead, it shows groups due within the last year, the last 3 months, the last week, yesterday, today and so on. I want to get a view that shows me everything due by today in one collection.

BTW, I didn't say I wasn't trying to do it already, but I subscribe to the view that if you don't completely understand how to do something it is worth asking people who might. Since there is no AppleScript documentation for OmniFocus apart from the Dictionary, this seemed like the place to do it.

Ian.
--