View Single Post
I'm still having issues figuring out when/how to use a Single Action List (SAL) vs a Project with Parallel actions. Especially for things that a 'kinda' related but don't have to be.

Say for instance, I keep a list of songs and bands I would like to listen to and investigate before I decide to buy the album. For example, a constant list of 5-20 bands, that come and go off the list quickly as I jot them down, assess, and delete or buy. There are no other actions, just the song/band name. (I know I need to find it, listen to it, decide on it, for each one) It could be 'software shareware' to look up, download, assess, and buy or delete, or DVDs, or anything that has a general similar group, no urgency, yet are not related and can be done one or all at a time. I don't need to review this list every week/month/etc. it is more of a corral to keep track of similar items.

Is it just a matter of what logo/icon I like SAL vs Project icon? Or is there any benefit for choosing a Parallel Project vs a SAL in function or sorting, etc

thanks