View Single Post
I've actually been waiting to post this, because I assumed that 1.0.3 would fix it. It didn't, so here I am...

In my system, 2 of my contexts have several sub-contexts. One of those is the Context "Errands". So, under the context of "Errands", I have several sub-contexts such as "Bank", "Post Office", "Target", etc. I do this because I'm using the power of OF iPhone to show me a location based list of what errands I need to run - brilliant!

However, it leads to a problem. Say, for instance, I have 2 overdue actions in the "Bank" subcontext and 1 in the "Post Office" context, and 3 in the "Target" context... that's a total of 6 overdue items in total contained in the "Errands" master context. BUT, when I am in the master list of Contexts, the badge count next to "Errands" doesn't show 6. It shows some other, smaller number. I can't pinpoint exactly where it gets this number, but it is most certainly not a total of all of the overdue items in the "Errands" context. Sometimes it doesn't even show ANY overdue items in the "Errands" context.

So... is this a bug? A feature? I'd prefer to not list all of my Errands subcontexts in the master context list, but am I going to have to resort to that?

I've included a couple of screenshots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	656   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	657  

Last edited by beharkey; 2008-08-15 at 03:25 PM..