View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornkri View Post
I'd like something much simpler in terms of multi user support: Simply giving you access to others' Inboxes, or possibly having a common Team Inbox. From then you have to trust each team member to process their tasks appropriately. I know I would never want anyone to be able change a task's details after I've processed it.

You might want a simple tracking system on top of that, where you can watch a task progressing (Unprocessed, Processed, Delegated (possibly back to you), Completed).

How's that sound?
I'm personally not a fan of the idea: it would require a massive overhaul to support selective access (permissions management) etc. I'm in the camp of using a different app for team-management stuff, while keeping OF for strictly personal GTD use.
I'd also be worried that if there was such a solution of being able to directly delegate a task to someone else's system, you would actually be cutting into the GTD process of that person. Even in the case of the inbox.
Which leads me to push for more of an OF-OmniPlan integration rather than for more team-management features in OF.

[edit: thanks Policarpo for reminding me it's called OmniPlan!]

Last edited by hypotyposis; 2010-07-28 at 08:12 AM..