View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaK View Post
Guys,

I am an GTD Professional ;) using Outlook for yrs (sorry, forced to by my employer ;) looking and exploring the possibilities in the Mac world and planning my life as a future freelancer.

Started using OF on my iPhone to get used to the methodology.

I struggeld with one point.

- If I Create a new task without a project nor context assigned it is in the Inbox. OK, sounds reasonable.
- If I create a new taks with a context assigned only and NO project it is no longer in the Inbox. In the project view it is available under a than created "Miscellanious" Projekt and within the context view below the assigned context. Thats what I would expect.
- If I assign a project without assigning a context I can find it in the project view under the assigned project (Expected behaviour). However, it is not at all accessable under the context view/subviews at all.

This is _unexpected_.

I would assume a smartlist within the context view showing all task with no context assigned (like it is with Misc in the project view).

Why? The project view is for planning and the context list is for doing actions. However the task with no assigned context will NEVER pop up in the context section.

Is this intentional?

Would love to hear your topughts on that issue.

KR

second that

- this "problem" is why I bother to reg in this forum.

How do I find tasks with no context without looking at every task in every project?

regards J