View Single Post
I'm not an engineer, but to the best of my knowledge, the only time the calendar subscription info is touched is when the "Subscribe in iCal" button gets tapped. Apple takes a very dim view of apps messing with other apps' data in an automated fashion or without permission - if OmniFocus were doing that, I think it would be very likely that they'd reject the build.

That said, it can't be a coincidence that the colors are matching on my various devices. The color getting stuck on whatever Calendar picked first is certainly possible; I'm just not sure how to get it un-stuck.

Yeah, the more I look into this, the more I think this may be a Calendar-on-iOS issue. I changed the color of one of my 'regular' calendars on the iPhone and it changed color on my iPad. When I tried the same procedure with a non-OmniFocus subscribed calendar, the color ended up out of sync on the two devices, and I lost access to the "Custom" color I had set.

I had to re-set the custom colors using BusyCal on my Mac, then push that out to iCloud and wait for the iOS apps to notice the change.