View Single Post
Ok, maybe my statement wasn't quite accurate. In fact I'm pretty sure the Omni people didn't set out a roadmap. As you say, they normally express their plans as 'hopes' or 'targets' - which is fine. I even appreciate that they do share their plans for the future and listen to their customers, unlike other companies. In one of the numerous threads talking about new/desired features, I was convinced I had read something about an early 2010 release of OF 2.0. Maybe I'm wrong.

But what really matters, is to find a solution to these numerous problems & wishes that customers have. Don't understand me wrong here, I find OmniFocus to be the best To-Do-List/GTD software out there.

As constructive criticism I merely wanted to promote the wide-ranging solution of adding the 'tagging feature' to -as you yourself recognised, Curt- so many "monster discussions".

If I see it correctly, OmniFocus for Mac seems to be one of the flagship products. The iPhone software is usable, but not great without it. Therefore, neglecting its development would also potentially lower the expected success rate of the impending iPad suite.

I'm sure many people out there would agree with me that tagging would solve many major discussions.

Is there a Poll for that?

Ciao, Robbie