View Single Post
Would anyone care to share their favorite Perspectives, the ones you find yourself leaving open for hours on your desktop?

Here's my situation. I'm a housewife and mom, with a small internet business, a couple of volunteer things, and a couple of serious hobbies. [And a sleep deficit :-) ] I need a Perspective I can keep open on my Desktop all the time that shows the things I need to get done now, and for the next few days. My current "Little To-Do List" isn't cutting it. [Context Mode, All contexts, group by Due Date, sort by Project, Due Soon (4 days) Actions, Any time, any flag.]

I have about a gazillion actions that can be started any time, but don't really have due dates ... nobody, even me, cares when I clean the radiators. But things like this have to get done eventually, so I need a way to get these onto my list. [Maybe a flag during a review?]

Other tasks have clear due dates, or I can assign an arbitrary due date (son's hair cut).

If I could make a Perspective based on multiple criteria, say display everything Due Soon OR everything flagged, I'd do that ... but the perspectives work as an exclusive AND. [Computer folk will understand.] I really don't want to go through flagging everything; I'm not into the weekly review habit yet.

So maybe by seeing what works for other people, I can adjust my basic perspective to show what I want it to.