View Single Post
I like this program, and am trying to get the hang of it, but there some inconsistencies in the program that I don't understand. For example, say I create a new outline and type "test" in the level 1 row, then I create an indented level 2 row underneath and type "test" as well. Say I want to apply a yellow border to the text of the level 2 row. So I apply a 3 pt border. The problem comes when I try to copy that style attribute to the level 1. I go to the utility drawer and right click level 2 and "copy style" and then paste the style to level 1, but for some reason it makes level one a black border instead of yellow.

Also, how come the reorganize > group function doesn't work when selecting the rows in the utility drawer. You actually have to select them by dragging to the left of the rows. That doesn't make any sense, cause in the user manual it doesn't specify which method to select them.

Also, sometimes when I create a new outline it will apply styles from outlines that are open at the same time, even though I didn't change the default template. Why does it automatically assume that I want to keep the same styles on a new outline?