View Single Post
I would look at the specs you've just posted for your computer and ask yourself whether that isn't a part of the problem ... why you're finding everything slow ... comparative lack of RAM using a version of an operating system that works best with lots of RAM; using a version of an operating system that apparently uses very frequent screen redraws on a computer without the graphics underpinning that it really expects; virtually no spare space on your hard disk ...

If Safari or others run faster for you, then well and good, use them. But it seems that a very large majority of us are happy with OW -- I for one -- and do not have the gripes that you do, have had about 5 forced shut-downs in a year at a guess, and I think three of those are the result of installing a plug-in that doesn't like the Apple Website ... so I use Safari for that. I don't notice OW being any slower than Safari, or Opera ...

I just don't think lashing out at Omni and intemperate language as has been being used recently -- not necessarily by you, I hasten to add -- helps anyone.