View Single Post
A context can have multiple locations, but the location alerts only work if there is a unique location. So, a context can have a search string of "Target" to find all the Target stores, for example, but you will not get a notification that you've got an available action to do at Target when you drive by. It will show the nearest Target on the Map view if you've got an available action there. You can get a notification for being near a specific Target store by using an address search or dropping a pin to mark the location.

How do you propose to view all of the locations you might add? How do you delete just one of them? Do you expect them all to be seen on the map view, or just the closest one?

Just to stir the pot a bit more, I'd like to be able to get multiple location notifications per event. I tie a handful of actions to a location notification for leaving my home so that I remember to enable the passcode on my iPad and tell the thermostat I'm going to be away so it doesn't run the heat or the air conditioning during the hour or two it takes to decide I'm no longer home. If I could get a separate notification for each one (with perhaps an adjustable limit for how many before just getting the "this thing, and <n> others" notification, just like on the Mac), that'd be ducky...