View Single Post
Just purchased my upgrade to 2.0 and honestly I'm a bit disappointed at the level of Fit and Finish.

First, the Use Small Size option in the Customize Toolbar sheet is broken. Although the option does work if I control click and choose it from the drop down.

Then, there are these interface issues:

Are these heart stopping problems that prevent me from using the program? Of course not. But, I've only been using the software for about an hour. And, given Omni's reputation for only shipping high quality products, it's disappointing to see the program shipped with pretty obvious bugs/interface flaws - some of which were previously noted by me in the Alpha/Beta Stage.

It's not the flaws that bother as much as the notion that in an effort to have iPad, iPhone and Mac versions of all their software, keep them all up to date, and incorporate all the new features from each OS update, Omni is letting their overall quality slip.

Hopefully I'm wrong and these are small inconsistencies which simply slipped through and not indicative of a larger quality problem.