View Single Post
I've been using OF since it was Kinkless GTD. I've tinkered a lot with it. But there's a lot to keep in your head. The ball also keeps moving and things sometimes subtly change from version to version. So sometimes maybe you tinkered with something at one point, dropped it, and then realized later that it might be worth picking up again. But when you pick it up a few versions later, the functionality isn't quite the same. Or there is new functionality that interrelates with it and changes how things work.

I thought this forum was about discussing people's experiences and philosophies around using OF. To me that involves understanding how a function works but also why other people choose to use it a certain way.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and knowledge on that. I apologize if it feels like I was covering the same ground again in my response. Sometimes I just like to double check and make sure I'm following what somebody has said. I find that to be a time saver in the end.

I agree that the forecast view is nice. I've got that on my iPod. I think that's really what I'm missing on the Mac. So I'm trying to figure out the best way to get similar info on the Mac in a form that's useable to me.

KS