View Single Post
(a) Is there a reason why the shortcuts for Inbox, Projects, and Contexts can't simply be ⌘1, ⌘2, and ⌘3, respectively?

⌘3 is not presently being used, and the current scheme -- ⌥⌘1, ⌘1, and ⌘2 -- is not as intuitive as it could be. :-) Although Inbox and Projects share a window, they are, in fact, 3 separate "modes," if you will, and I think ⌘1, ⌘2, and ⌘3 would be easier to remember.

(b) Secondly, in keeping with the "natural" flow of GTD, shouldn't "Inbox" be the first item listed in the View menu, followed by "Projects," and then "Contexts"? Seems (chrono)logical.

(c) Finally, when viewing Contexts, selecting "Projects" (via either menu or shortcut) actually takes me to the *Inbox*, not to Projects. I realize that Inbox and Projects "share" a view, but in rev. 88079, selecting "Projects" does not cause Projects to be focused (displayed); instead, it causes the Inbox to be focused (displayed). (In other words, selecting "Inbox" and "Projects" produces the very same results, which I believe is incorrect behavior.) :-)