View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Not a bad point. If it would be useful to show items on all the days between their start and due dates, we can certainly consider that! Interested parties should email the support ninjas and let them know they'd like to see that added.
I think the real problem is that the due date is something different from the date you plan to actually do that thing.

During my weekly review many times I found items that I like to do in the next week, particularly in some day when I think I have time/context to do them, but I don't want to mark them as due in that day, because for me a due date is a real deadline.

Yes, I know, I should put those items on the calendar, but I think that OF (mac version) is very better than any calendar application to track things to do (the sort of things that would stay in the "all day" section of a calendar).

The workaround for me is to set the review date for the project that cointains the action I want to do to the date I'd like to do that action, since I do a daily review, and during it that project with that action will show up in the morning, and I will flag it (I use flags to mark actions I want to do today)

But I'd really like another date field, not start, not due, just "on": those items should be synced within the calendar, for the folks that like to have all the stuff they need to do (things and appointments) in just one place.

Bye,
Francesco

Last edited by magobaol; 2010-08-05 at 02:41 PM..