View Single Post
Is this the appropriate place for questions related to Applescript and the 1.1 beta?

First: I'm very pleased to see the improved scriptability of resource calendars. I've found the new subtract/add work time commands. Thank you!

I've successfully scripted schedule "exceptions" [subtract work time] but I'm not able to delete them via the standard delete command. There appears to be no object reference returned from the subtract work time command that can be used later to delete the exception. [If there was, I'd be storing it externally for later use, though I can get by without it.]

I can use a whose clause to locate the calendar day schedule for a specific date, but it doesn't appear the result can be used as the reference in the delete command.

I tried using add work time to "negate" the time period carved out by subtract. My work time was added, but I didn't like the looks of it in the calendar view in the user interface.

I'm not sure that's the right way to achieve my goal anyway. This issue can quite likely be my misunderstanding of how calendars are modeled in OmniPlan. It doesn't appear that there's a way to target these exceptions for delete.

What I'd like to be able to do is "clear" any or all of the exceptions created by the subtract work time command for any given day, and having that day "revert" back to the "default" calendar.

Is there a way to do that?

TIA.