View Single Post
First off, I have to say that the app is really nice; definitely worth the $25 price tag. That said, please keep pricing posts to the current thread. ;)

What I like:
+ Background Sync!
+ Change view settings easily and everywhere
+ Dots showing number of items in a project/context (although see below)
+ Save+

What I don't like:
- No line breaks on tasks mean less tasks are shown at the same time on the screen (no dealbreaker though)
- First line of Note for a task should be shown below the task name (I often have phone numbers or links there, now I need an extra tap into Note to be able to click it)

What could be improved:
> All items in a project or context should be at the top (in my opinion). Suggestions: single tap on the current folder/main context shows all tasks, while a press and hold shows Status/action menu)

> Currently the dots showing the number of tasks for a project or context always shows remaining tasks, regardless if I have View set to available only. This gives a strange experience, where I see I have for instance five tasks in @Calls, and when I go to that context I have only one action (as the rest are not currently available and that is what I wish to see). For me this is a bug?

For a first release though, absolutely great - thank you!