View Single Post
Thanks Dude & Toadling for the walkthrough on how to see what is in "Show Package Contents". Luckily I only saw one the two .client files I was supponsed to have, one for my Mac and one for my iPhone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
I would strongly discourage anyone from going into the database package and deleting files willy-nilly unless you know exactly what you are doing or you're willing to accept the consequences of possible annihilation of the entire human civilization, and maybe some data loss
I definitely never went into this database package before so I'm pretty sure I never deleted anything from there.

Should I be concerned if I, as a final step procedure when my iPhone app becomes unable to load and after backing up my database, delete my Omnifocus.ofocus document on the iDisk and then sync my Mac database again onto the iDisk, then delete the database from my iPhone, and then reload this new smaller database from the iPhone.

Otherwise, the database seems to get too big on the IDisk to open on the iPhone and this is the only fix I've found.

Hopefully the new versions of OF for both the Mac and the IPhone will fix the mysteriously growing database problem, however, as of yesterday no such luck yet.