Thread: Contexts?
View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJJWMac View Post
So why not move those relevant @office contexts to a ☼screening context? It seems you would be more productive working from the latter context than from the former, especially if you know that screening is always an office-done task anyway.

--
JJW
I have 4 or 5 of these fairly short but mandatory tasks for each project. So I would really have to create multiple of these limited contexts and would then have to be checking several separate contexts to find next actions.

My feeling is that it would tend to cause me to fail to do the task rather than do it more efficiently. This would be a task that takes about 5 minutes out of a project that will last between 2 weeks and 3 months. I think what would end up happening is that I would be checking a context with no next actions frequently just to be sure that I didn't miss any screenings.

I would suspect that the most time I end up spending on this particular task for all projects is about 20 minutes a month. There is a lot of wasted time consisting of opening my favorites menu, selecting the correct link, typing a password and user name then doing the search. So being able to call a tag to see if I can run any more searches now that I have the tool loaded would significantly makenlife easier