View Single Post
Hey everyone, thanks for your help. 2 out of 3 problems solved.
Here is the answer from the Ninjas and how it worked out for me. Still can't get the flagged scripts to sync and error message is below, if anyone can explain to me how to fix this.

Dear Michaela,
This worked! Yeaa! It is syncing with iCal. The scripts won't work, but I think that is because I don't understand how to set them up right. I managed to get the individual task to sync by adding the "OF:Remind" calendar to iCal, but I can't get the script for the "flagged tasks" to sync. Error message is: AppleScript reported the following error:
iCal got an error: Can’t get calendar 66. Invalid index.

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.

However, thanks so much for your help. I will post this on the forum.

Cynthia
On Jul 3, 2008, at 7:39 PM, OmniFocus Support wrote:

Hi Cyn,

Thanks for taking the time to write us. We really appreciate it and I'm sorry for the trouble here. Have you tried rebuilding your database in OmniFocus and resetting iSync? If not, you can rebuild your database form the file menu in OmniFocus and resetting iSync can be done by quitting all other applications, opening iSync, opening its preferences, and then pressing the 'Reset Sync History' button.

The error with the script is most likely because Sync Services won't allow a sync. If this doesn't help, would you mind sending the output of the Console log a second time after doing this?

Again, I'm sorry for the trouble. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Michaela