View Single Post
To me this discussion and some others are a result of the inability of the selection for perspectives to have booleans. I sent an email to the support ninjas on 4 December but am sure they have not had a chance to even think about if they like the idea or not. I have included the substance here. This is for me the biggest whole in the app now (other than not having an iPhone app. :-)

I have finally figured out what my issue is with getting perspectives the way I want them - I do understand about the option click for contexts to select a subset but that is limited.

I really would like two features however they are implemented from a UI perspective:

1. The ability to perform boolean operations for selection, e.g., show actions in task a AND task B that are in an @waiting context or @waiting AND @delegated.
2. The ability to sort results by more than one criteria - and very quickly without necessarily changing perspective. This is a bit orthogonal to the point above, but it would be helpful. One way might be with a "JTable" like control click.