View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedallen View Post
The getting the removed/archived projects back is more a matter of just being able to track what I've done. Probably the project level is, in most cases, what's important. Being able to recover and review the individual tasks is probably not terribly important.

One of the things that I've just done is set up a Goals & Development Project. Within it is a repeating action to review and document my accomplishments. That may well turn out to be a better solution anyway. Documenting my accomplishments has always been one of those "I gotta do that when I get time..." things that practically never happens except trying to remember at year end.
I actually mirror my project/subproject structure using mindmapping (also on my iPad). When I complete a project, I move it in my mindmap to a "completed" branch. I use Ithoughts HD - a bit steep in price, but saves a lot of time through it's extremely easy to use interface - use it every day. very easy to move branches of info around. I start with my areas of accountability as the first level and then move into projects..