View Single Post
I feel redundant in saying this, but whatever... is any pejorative discussion of OF (iphone and/or desktop) price so different than saying "that 6-series BMW is unaffordable to me, so BMW should lower their price?" If I want that bimmer, I'll work & save for it.

From my recollection (off the top of my head at the moment), Omni Group put a substantial amount of time and effort into OmniFocus from the beginning. They obviously researched GTD implementation in software, designed functionally appropriate interfaces, enlisted Ethan S. (& hired him) and Merlin Mann, and seriously considered random [& subjective, including my own] feedback from perhaps many readers of this forum. I doubt it's arguable they failed to deliver a remarkable application as a result (version 1.0 at that!).

Personally, the results of their efforts and their impact to my own workflows are priceless. I'm very excited about the "iphone edition" of the OF application, and I'm happy to be able to support the efforts of this organization.