View Single Post
I have not really used OF for Mac ever since I got OF for iPad. Put an iPad together with a bluetooth keyboard and it makes a pretty good replacement for the desktop version.

I peek at Things every now and then but I just can't bring myself to going there. I know Things is a good choice for those who don't want to stick to the GTD metaphor. Maybe an OF lite would be good for that. But there are other capable task list managers like Things that can do that for you.

I know that there is a real problem in the GTD world where people spend so much time tinkering with their GTD setup and researching new task management systems that they really don't get anything done!

So I've quit flip-flopping between Things an OF, hunkered down, and really spent some time watching some OF screencasts to figure it out. The time I invested in watching the screencasts really paid off. I no longer have to worry about switching so much.

But I can understand how some people will feel like they get more done in Things than in OF.

If there was a better way to "import" a Things database file, it would make life easier for those that do flip between the two programs.