View Single Post
Thanks for the advice!

Using the "Stalled Projects" filter is helpful (and I appreciate the tip!) but I'd really like something a bit more specific as well.

I'd like a way to see only projects that are "stalled" because of having no Next Actions defined.

In my business, I collaborate with dozens of people from around the world, and so at any given time I may have many projects where the next action is "on hold" while I'm waiting on someone else. The current "stalled" filter is a great way to see those.

But sometimes I just want to see if there are any projects that are waiting on me to define actions for them, and I don't want to have to try to wade through all the other "stalled" projects to find them.

In other words, if I've just marked off a bunch of actions, I'd like to be able to click a button and see that I've now got two important projects without Next Actions defined, so that I can define them and get back to work. If I use the "stalled" filter for that, I might not see them in the midst of the 24 other projects I have that are currently waiting for someone else, not me.

I think that "stalled" should work just as it does, but that there should be an additional filter for projects without any actions defined. Does this make sense? Am I the only one who thinks this could be helpful?

Again, I love OmniFocus!