View Single Post
Perronne,

Thanks for your post, you have given me some ideas that may help me solve a problem. I spent a large chunk of time Sunday trying to sync my OmniFocus tasks on my iMac, with BusyCal on both my iMac (which seemed to work) and my laptop. I tried different combinations trying to get it to work and then realized Mail was getting in the way. It seems like I was trying to coordinate 4 programs, OmniFocus, iCal, BusyCal and Mail on 2 machines using Mobile Me. I ended up with a complete mess, duplicates, triplicates, and contexts all over the place. I had to use Time Machine to gain some sense of control, but still lost my lastest weekly review (which was one of my best one's) and a lot of time.

What I really would like to do is sync OmniFocus tasks with BusyCal on both my iMac and laptop. I would like to leave iCal and Mail out of the picture. I have an iPhone but can live without having tasks on that since I'm office bound and live off my iMac or laptop. I'm hoping some others have some experience working with BusyCal, which is a nice app.