View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
bazokajoe_2k summed it up pretty well, but I'll add a couple things.

1. If you're looking for a refund as your thread title states, the forum users can't give you that. I don't have access to Omni's ecom system any more than you do.

2. If you are looking for help with OW, it's not the best idea to title your thread "I want my money back'
I thought I already had axplained why I came to this forum with my issue, i.e. I had no idea where to start. Also, I thought I had already apologised for my frustrated (and perhaps raspy) behaviour around here, but it seems like some people just won't let it go...

Nonetheless, I am no longer interested in OW and BTW, why shouldn't I, or anybody else for that matter, start a thread by saying "I want my money back"? What is this? Some kind of OW zealots' group that no longer can accept the fact that some people might not actually like what the Omini Group sells? I came here as a dissatisfied customer. I made a mistake, it is quite obvious for me now and, for that, I have already apologised.

Having said that, I don't really care what you guys think of me or of Canadians in general, like a fellow countryman made the point of saying in this thread that "not all Canadians share the same attitude" or something like that. This is called "freedom of expression" and I can start a thread any way I damn well want!

Really, I mean, as far as I am concerned, this whole OmniWeb crappy browser issue is water under the bridge. I am done and over with it. Lesson learned: I will NEVER, EVER AGAIN, buy software from some startup company based on false advertising. Enough said. And I will not come back and check for any replies to this either. So, go wild and bash me for all I care!