View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
I was actually confused by this recently on the Mac version. I was behind on my review, but when went to the review perspective, they were all sorted under "review within the next week". Then, i checked the info pane and my "next review" dates were, in fact, in the future.

I contacted the ninjas, and apparently if you miss a review, it will automatically push the next review date forward which is probably why they are not appearing on your iPad. Im not clear on when or how far Omnifocus chooses to advance the review date.
No, someone must be mistaken. OmniFocus should only change the next review date if you click the Mark Reviewed button, or if you edit the date in the inspector. If there's some feature that is supposed to advance the next review date because you haven't done a review on time (a perfectly dreadful idea!), it is broken, because I've got some active projects which haven't been reviewed for over a year, and they show up exactly where they should, in the "Review more than a year ago" group when grouping by Next Review.

That said, I don't understand why TripleM isn't seeing projects for review in the Review view. What does the inspector on the Mac show for the next review dates?